Why travel with us?
- We are a team of safari experts in Tanzania and other Eastern and Southern African countries with over 10 years of experience in organizing and operating tours to world class African national parks, excursions to Zanzibar and Kilimanjaro climbs, trips to Victoria Falls and desert safaris in Namibia, and adventures in other fascinating places in the region.
- We are a local licensed tour operator, which means that we develop and operate our safaris independently: we provide turn-key travel solutions without any intermediary agents.
- Professional safari guides, fluent in several languages: English, Dutch, Ukrainian, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Chinese.
- Toyota Land Cruiser safari vehicles are in excellent condition and regularly serviced. The roof of the vehicle opens up, providing undisturbed photography opportunities. The cars have sockets for charging your devices, a radioset, a refrigerator with drinking water, and a pair of binoculars.
For transfers in Zanzibar and mainland Tanzania we use modern Toyota Alphard Minivans.
- 24/7 information support during your safari tours. We are constantly in touch with you via any messenger of your choice.
- Private safaris just for you and your party, and scheduled tours in small groups from 4-6 to 12 people, for any budget.
- Portfolio of our signature tours, which we regularly replenish. At the moment we feature 11 signature tours, developed and tested by our team since 2016.
- Free personal itinerary design and a quote, and off-the-shelf tour offers. Our experts will design your individual tour according to your wishes, as well as offer you a choice of the most popular ready-made itineraries.
- Your safety always comes first. Therefore, our guides will give you a briefing before the safari and will monitor compliance with the rules of conduct in the wild. Drivers are always alert, and know when to drive you closer to the animals and when to keep the distance. Guides on Kilimanjaro are certified and experienced in first aid, and always carefully monitor your health. Road safety rules are carefully observed.
- Children are welcome to our tours! We adapt tours for you if you are traveling with a toddler or a young child. Then we make an itinerary without long roadtrips, we accommodate you in family rooms, and, most importantly, we provide favorable discounts for children and teens under 15 years old.
- Affordable prices: from €350-400 for a safari! Seasonal discounts: up to 20% for April-May and November.
- Special holiday offers: bonus New Year parties and champagne, birthday and honeymoon specials, promo-tours during Easter holidays.
- We are represented on SafariBookings, the largest marketplace for African safaris offered by top-rated tour operators and on Your African Safari, the platform for sustainable quality safari organisators.
- We are a proud member of SafariGo, the main Asian safari platform, and of course you find us on TripAdvisor.
- Strong partnerships with national parks’ authorities, hotels, local airlines, other tour operators throughout Africa: Kenya, Rwanda, DRC, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Angola, Morocco, etc.
- Last but not least: We live in Tanzania. You call it travel destination, we call it Home!
Customer reviews for Luna's Wild Rides in Tanzania
Life Adventure in Tanzania Revelation ! LUNA'S WILD RIDES really takes you! They will take you to the heart of Africa and show you what you want to see and more, but remember nature does not wait! After the rainforests of Costa Rica and trekking among the Papuans in New Guinea, it's time for an African safari. The choice fell accidentally on Luna's Wild Rides by safaribookings.com Organization of the trip at the highest level, you don't have to worry about anything! Quick contact if necessary, all arrangements for the client. Transport and comfortable hotels. Overall, the whole team is well-coordinated! Compared to other tour operators, Luna's Wild Rides is at the forefront. This is very important, because the African safari is the trip of a lifetime. We visited Tarangire and Ngorongoro National Parks. Both are different, each has its own vibe. The kids preferred Tarangire, I preferred crater! Our guide Rashid - very experienced, known and liked everywhere, provided us with a large dose of adrenaline. The youth was shocked. We wanted to see the big five, and there were over thirty! Hunting live cheetahs, lionesses within arm's reach (I didn't dare), elephants, giraffes, zebras, wildebeest, buffalo ... it's routine. Over 1000 HD photos, it is not known which is better. I will definitely come back here and I will definitely choose Luna's Wild Rides because they love Africa! Yes Rashid! We are Family ! Many thanks to Anastasia! Competitive expedition, worth your money!
Makala Travel And Adventures Co. Ltd
Perfect safari in africa I had a perfect safari where we have seen a lot of animals, the driver was knowledgable and he was all charming plus the car was perfect. I shall return back to Africa using their company again. Asante sana/Thank you so much
Great safari and Kilimanjaro excursion in 3 days! I had the pleasure to get linked to Luna Safari and they did a great job. Ana was very responsive which is great.I travelled alone and had only a few days on the mainland and managed to do Tarangire, Ngorongoro and Kilimanjaro waterfalls also!Great hotel in Arusha called Arusha Safari Lodge.The only downside was that the camp site wasn’t clean within 2 hrs of group arrival and the food was below their usual standards. I fed this back and Ana as well as Mahmoud were v apologetic and reassured they would deal with that for future purposes. Last but not least, Steven the driver is super sweet and makes you feel safe. He even bought me a local coffee before my departure
Great Service! Anastasia has helped us greatly in making our trip smooth and affordable. She connected us with goo rental company whose gear made our summit of Kilimanjaro warm and comfy. Moreover, she always responded fast in any questions and assisted us in moving around Tanzania. She knows some nice and good drivers!
Amazing service It was very unusual and interesting, how many beautiful places. Marangu village in Moshi, stunning waterfall, climbing Kilimanjaro, 6 amazing days, such beautiful African nature accompanied by excellent guides, and Safari and evening dances at the campsite. I am very grateful to Anastasia for the excellent accompaniment and such impressions, I highly recommend
Organised by good people! My wife and me met Ana from Luna’s Wild Rides in the Summer of 2022, while she was in the Netherlands. She runs a great organisation in Tanzania
Must visit Experience, views, people, nature, accommodation, attitude all was on the highest level, we all stayed very satisfied with or choice!
Amazing Luna and her team were really professional, everything went very smooth, I also recommended Luna for my friends and they were all very satisfied
3N/4D safari We did a 3 night/4 day safari and really enjoyed it! We had a really good and wild experience in Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro. The guide, the cook and all the staff from the differents lodges were kind and helpful. We'd do it again!
Недельное сафари по югу Танзании Мы отправились в недельное сафари по югу Танзании в феврале 2022 года. Посетили три национальных парка, видели много животных, жизнь танзанийцев. Очень хороший контраст для тех, кто привык к пляжному отдыху и отелям all inclusive. Национальный колорит, русскоговорящий гид, пунктуальный водитель.