Serval Wildlife Animal Sanctuary & Chemka Hot Springs
Full day: from €195
Serval Wildlife sanctuary offers an ultimate wildlife experience tucked away in the Siha district of Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. The sanctuary features Mt Kilimanjaro and Mt Meru views. Animals are ethically obtained from zoos, and injured animals from the wild with the aim of instilling natural behaviors and eventually rehabilitating them into the wild. The guides of the sanctuary treat and train animals to prepare them for release into their natural habitat within Tanzania national parks.
Chemka Hot Spring, the second part of this full-day experience, will treat you with its warm and relaxing water, tranquil atmosphere and a unique experience of “natural skin peeling” from the multiple small fish that live here.
Moshi or Arusha – Serval Wildlife – Chemka Hot Springs – Moshi or Arusha
- Driving distance: 125 km (roundtrip)
- Driving time: 3 hrs
- Activities: Animal Interaction and Photoshooting;
- Swimming at Chemka Hot Springs
After breakfast in your hotel in Moshi or Arusha, our driver will pick you for a thrilling day trip to Serval Wildlife. This trip is a perfect way to start or end your main safari tour with us, so we have foreseen your arrival or departure to Kilimanjaro or Arusha Airport: we will arrange a pickup or drop-off at the airport at no extra cost!
Upon arrival, explore Serval Wildlife’s diverse ecosystem with expert guides. Witness elephants, giraffes, lions, elands and more, who will come close to say “hello”, in their natural habitat, capturing unforgettable moments. Enjoy a lavish picnic lunch that we will organize for you, amid the wild sounds.
But the adventure doesn’t end there. We will take you to the enchanting oasis of Chemka Hot Springs, nestled amidst a lush jungle. Here, you will immerse in the warm waters of the hot springs and experience the thrill of jumping into a crystal-clear lake from a rope swing.
As the day ends, return to Moshi or Arusha, savoring the memories of an immersive wildlife experience. We can also drop you off in Kilimanjaro Airport.
- Meal plan: lunch
- All transfers (from/to Moshi, Arusha and/or Kilimanjaro Airport) according to the itinerary
- All activities according to the itinerary
- All entrance fees to the attractions
- All government taxes and fees
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Drinking water and soft drinks
- Services of English-speaking local guide
- 24/7 information support from your travel manager and safari coordinator
What’s not included:
- Tipping for the guide and the driver (at your own discretion)
|Price per person
Children 0-4 years
Children 5-12 years