Kilimanjaro Scenic helicopter flight
Soar into the African sky and indulge in an ultimate luxury amidst Kilimanjaro’s grandeur. This premium, unique, and rightly so expensive experience promises an exclusive encounter with the majestic peaks, breathtaking vistas and unforgettable moments high above the African wilderness.
- Flight time: around 1 hr
- Activities: Scenic Helicopter Flight
Board a helicopter for a scenic flight exploring the landscapes of Tanzania. Whether you crave an aerial adventure over iconic landmarks like Mt. Kilimanjaro. Mt. Meru, Lake Natron, or Lake Chala, or an idyllic exquisite picnic amidst nature’s splendor, we have the perfect experience for you. Enjoy panoramic views of Kilimanjaro, Arusha, Manyara, and more from above.
The helicopter flight lasts one hour, but we can flexibly tailor the duration to your preferences. Elevate your experience by opting for a customized itinerary, including the possibility of landing at lower camps on Mt. Kilimanjaro, such as Horombo Hut at 3720 m, or Shira Cave Camp at 3810 m. We welcome discussions for additional personalizations to ensure your helicopter adventure is uniquely tailored to your desires.
- Return transfers between Moshi town – Moshi airport
- 1-hour scenic flight
- Services of pilot and professional English-speaking guide/mountain guide
- All entrance fees to the national park and conservation areas, if applicable
- All government taxes and fees
- Chilled drinking water during the flight
- 24/7 information support from your travel manager and safari coordinator
- Complimentary bottle of biological African wine
What’s not included:
- Transfers from/to locations other than Moshi town
- Customizations (such as longer flight time, exclusive picnic, etc)
- Tipping for the crew (at your own discretion)
|Price per person